Oyster Recovery Partnership
Restoring Our Oyster. Cleaning Our Bay. Preserving Our Future. This is the mission of Oyster Recovery Partnership, a non-profit that actively promotes, supports and restores oysters for ecologic and economic purposes. Unhappy with their stagnate, visually-boring website, they challenged Charity Dynamics to redesign a website to capture the spirit of their mission of restoring oysters in Chesapeake Bay. We delivered a clean and sophisticated design on WordPress to beautifully display photography and clearly defined, organized content.
Client Oyster Recovery Partnership
Skills Technology, UX Design
- Oyster Recovery Partnership’s mission was not visually displayed.
- Content was poorly organized and difficult to navigate.
- Most content was outdated and rarely updated due to difficulty of content management on the back-end.
- Customized functionality needed to be technically achieved by using plug-ins.
- Content was not accessible on mobile devices.
- Showcased photography to visually connect with visitors.
- Site architecture was reestablished and given priority on the site.
- Switch platform to a customized responsive WordPress to allow easy access to maintain and update content, as well as make the website accessible on any device.
- Customized responsive WordPress theme with e-commerce, online quiz and e-card plugins.
- Responsive site to meet the demand of visitors accessing the site anytime, anywhere.
- Clean, modern and sophisticated site design to appeal to the oyster activist community.