2017 Obliteride TeamRaiser Launch
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center helps interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists and humanitarians work together to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other diseases. Charity Dynamics worked with the organization to develop and launch their 2017 Obliteride TeamRaiser endurance event.
Client Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Skills Strategy, Engagement, UX Design
- Organizing and managing a wide array of participation types including early bird registrants, virtual participants, and volunteers.
- Modifying the previous design and UX to create a more engaging experience
- Integrating across mutliple platforms (Kentico CMS and Luminate Online) to provide a seamless user flow
- Taking advantage of reusable and conditional content to create a robust and unique experience for each participation type
- Simplifying the overall design to highlight key calls to action and navigate users successfully throughout the registration, fundraising, and donation user flows
- Utilizing a custom registration lightbox to seamlessly guide participants between the CMS site and the registration pages
- Created a custom tailored experience for each participant type
- Built upon the previous year’s design to provide an elegant and cleaner UX for the 2017 event
- Built an interactive workflow between the primary site and Luminate Online through the use of custom updates and lightboxes